Sunday, July 14, 2024

Fire breaks out at Unlimited Showroom in Habsiguda, no casualties

Must read

A fire broke out in the Unlimited showroom located in a shopping complex in Habsiguda on Tuesday morning. The fire started on the 2nd and 3rd floors, possibly due to an electrical short circuit. Upon receiving information from locals, firefighters quickly arrived at the scene and brought the fire under control.

The thick smoke from the fire spread to the surrounding areas, causing concern among residents, especially due to the nearby petrol station. The fire accident near the Uppal-Secunderabad main road resulted in heavy traffic congestion, causing difficulties for commuters.

In another incident at Hassan Nagar in Attapur, a fire broke out in a clothes warehouse spreading to two floors, requiring significant efforts from firefighters to extinguish the flames.

The Locals were worried due to the thick smoke generated by the fire while the officials took measures were taken to prevent the fire from spreading to nearby houses. Further details regarding these incidents are yet to be known.

 

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article