Monday, May 27, 2024

Class 7 girl student electrocuted

Must read

PNS|Medak

In a tragic incident, a Class 7 girl student was electrocuted at Bogada Bhupathipur under Haveli Ghanpur mandal on Friday. She is the daughter of Gram Panchyat worker Narasimhulu.

The girl student, Shravani (13) got electric shock when she switched on the rice cooker when her parents went out. The parents on their return found their daughter dead in the kitchen. According to police, the girl came in contact with live wire connected to the rice cooker. The parents wept inconsolably.

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles

7 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article